Book Cover Inspiration: Romantic and Vintage



When I look for soft, romantic, vintage design, a good genre to browse is Christian fiction and inspirational titles.

I don't think I've ever used mauve in a design but Dawn's Prelude is prettily romantic in this color. The swirls and collage style design add depth and texure. A Dream to Call My Own has interesting ornamental elements and elegant sepia tones.

I love the red and black striped dress and the vintage detailing around the title in That Certain Spark. The Homecoming's blue background is attractive with its bold color and subtle embossed border. The vintage ticket and pocket watch are a sweet touch. None of the typography is stellar but for the most part, appropriately classic fonts convey a classic touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment