1891 by Sferra

I like the ultra simple packaging on these linens from Sferra, especially the die-cut shape and the 1891 typography. Beautiful pattern on the linens too.

What are those die-cut shapes called? Stamps, seals, decorative shapes, borders? If there's a specific name for that category of design items, I don't know it. I could probably find some great free resources online, if only I knew what they were called...

No comments:

Post a Comment