Importing InDesign Workspaces and Keyboard Shortcuts from Version to Version

I'm finally setting up InDesign CS 5.5. With some testing and research I've discovered the secret place where InDesign stores your customized workspace and keyboard shortcut files. So now I can easily copy and paste the shortcut or workspace files from InDesign CS 5 to CS 5.5 and be up and working in CS 5.5 in no time.

The location: Users > "Your Name" > Library > Preferences > Adobe InDesign > Version 7.0 (choose your version — 7.0 is equivalent to CS5) > en_US > InDesign Shortcut Sets or Workspaces.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent!Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! Would you mind іf Ι shаre yοur blοg ωith my zуnga gгoup?

    Τheгe's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you
    Also visit my web blog free muscle building ebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I was looking all over for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! You rock. Am posting this to facebook with a link back here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete